Prepping and Survival Books
- Building the Perfect Survival Kit, John D. Mcann– If you are looking to build a survival kit for your person, vehicle, pack, boat, or anywhere else this is the book to for you.
- Country Wisdom & Know-How, Editors of Storey Books– Everything You Need to Know to Live Off the Land.
- Natural Healing Wisdom & Know-How, Compiled by Amy Rost -Useful Practices, Recipes, and Formulas for a Lifetime of Health
Food and Herbs
Homesteading and Self Reliance Skills Development
- Back to Basics -The subtitle says it all- “A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills, Abigail R. Gehring
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living -The Original Manual for Living Off the Land & Doing It Yourself, Carla Emery
Finance, Wealth, and Business Development
Project Management Resources
- Getting Things Done, David Allen – An excellent book on managing life’s numerous inputs. Immediately after implementing the GTD principles my personal and professional productivity tripled. Unbelievably simple, but powerful technique.
- MindMeister – An awesome web based mind mapping application that works! There’s a free version, but after using it I upgraded. It’s worth every penny to me.